Monday, April 16, 2012

Swift flatbedding

So after FFE I went home and got in with Swift. It was not by any means easy. I chose to become a flatbedder because its more work and that is what I am into. I went through orientation and that was great. But then they needed my drug screen info from FFE. That was such a huge mess. You have no idea. I called them for three days and bugged them over 20 hours till they finally just gave in. I went through my tie down class and then had to ride a greyhound for 48 hours to fontana ca. To meet my trainer. Met up with her I am on the road driving every bit and doing great. Love it here couldnt be happier well until I get my own truck. I will try to update later. But to all of you FFE people who got royally screwed over by them go to swift they realize FFE is assholes. Until later.
-DANGER

No comments:

Post a Comment