Monday, January 9, 2012

About me.

Hello-

    My name is Danger I am a 25 year old female. I am attending FFE DRIVERS ACADEMY in fort worth tx. Jan 16th 2012. I am blogging my experience to aid in knowledge for other potential female truck drivers.  I will be sharing my ups and downs along the way. I will be taking a bus from Michigan and riding for 30 hours until I reach Texas on sunday jan 15th at 1:30 am.  I will then take a cab to the school and attempt to check in i am assuming. I have been studying my cdl manual the best I can and hope to be fully prepared when the time comes to test. when you go you are allowed 2 bags and your bedding on the bus. I will log  back on with an update as the days near. There is only 4 to go!

1 comment:

  1. GEE and to think I was so happy and excited back then. hmm what a shame.

    ReplyDelete